polycarbonate sheets News
- + The advantages of Polycarbonate sheets as canopy [12-06]
- + How much is a 3mm Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + The advantage&price of polycarbonate solid sheet [08-13]
- + balcony rain awning，choose polycarbonate hollow sheet or glass canopy [12-06]
- + How much is the price of Solid Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + Is it good to use the Bayer polycarbonate hollow sheet for the balcony canopy? [12-06]
- + The difference between the polycarbonate hollow sheet and polycarbonate solid sheets [07-25]
- + PC sheet manufacturers tell you why polycarbonate solid sheets have color difference [12-06]
What is a polycarbonate hollow sheet
Polycarbonate hollow sheet (also known as polycarbonate hollow plate, PC single or multi-layer hollow plate) is made of high performance engineering plastics polycarbonate (PC) resin. It has the characteristics of high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, fire resistance and aging resistance. But it is acid resistant and alkali resistant. It is a high-tech, comprehensive performance excellent energy saving and environment-friendly plastic plate. It is a plastic building material widely used in the world. It has incomparable advantages over other building decoration materials (such as glass, plexiglass, etc.), and is known as "non broken glass". It is widely used in greenhouses / industrial plants, decoration, advertising signs, parking sheds, passage daylighting ponchos, residential buildings, commercial buildings, exhibition daylighting, stadiums, swimming pools, warehouse daylighting roofs, commercial, factories, stadiums and gymnasiums, agricultural greenhouses, aquaculture and flower greenhouses, as well as public facilities such as telephone kiosks, book and newspaper kiosks and stations Expressway sound insulation and advertising decoration.
Polycarbonate hollow sheet product features
(1) Light transmittance: the light transmittance of Polycarbonate solid sheet can reach 89%, which can be beautiful with glass. UV coated board will not turn yellow when exposed to sunlight, atomization and poor light transmission. After ten years, the light transmission loss is only 6%, the loss rate of PVC is as high as 15% - 20%, and the loss rate of glass fiber is 12% - 20%.
(2) Impact resistance: the impact strength is 250-300 times that of ordinary glass, 30 times that of acrylic plate with the same thickness, and 2-20 times that of tempered glass. There is no crack when falling two meters below 3kg hammer. It has the reputation of "non broken glass" and "ring steel".
(3) UV protection: one side of the Polycarbonate solid sheet is coated with an anti ultraviolet (UV) coating, and the other side is treated with anti condensation, which integrates the functions of UV resistance, heat insulation and anti drip. It can block the passage of ultraviolet rays, and is suitable for protecting valuable works of art and exhibits from ultraviolet rays.
(4) Light weight: the proportion is only half of that of glass, saving the cost of transportation, handling, installation and supporting frame.
(5) Flame retardant: according to the national standard gb50222-95, Polycarbonate solid sheet is flame retardant class I, i.e. Class B1. The ignition point of Polycarbonate solid sheet is 580 ℃, and it will self extinguish after leaving the fire. No toxic gas will be generated during combustion and will not contribute to the spread of the fire.
(6) Bendability: according to the design drawing, the cold bending method can be adopted on the construction site to install the arch, semi-circular roof and window. The minimum bending radius is 175 times of the plate thickness, and it can also be hot bent.
(7) Sound insulation: the sound insulation effect of Polycarbonate solid sheet is obvious, which has better sound insulation than glass and sub afterburner board of the same thickness. Under the condition of the same thickness, the sound insulation loss of Polycarbonate solid sheet is 3-4db higher than that of glass. It is the preferred material for highway sound barrier in the world.
(8) Energy saving: keep cool in summer and keep warm in winter. The thermal conductivity (k value) of Polycarbonate solid sheet is lower than that of ordinary glass and other plastics. The thermal insulation effect is 7% - 25% higher than that of the same glass, and the thermal insulation of Polycarbonate solid sheet is up to 49%. Thus, the heat loss is greatly reduced. It is used in buildings with heating equipment and belongs to environmental protection materials.
(9) Temperature adaptability: Polycarbonate solid sheet will not be cold brittle at - 40 ℃ and softened at 125 ℃, and its mechanical and mechanical properties will not change significantly in harsh environment.
(10) Weather resistance: Polycarbonate solid sheet can maintain the stability of various physical indexes in the range of - 40 ℃ to 120 ℃. After 4000 hours of artificial climate aging test, the yellowing degree is 2, and the reduction of light transmittance is only 0.6%.
(11) Anti condensation: when the outdoor temperature is 0 ℃, the indoor temperature is 23 ℃, and the indoor relative humidity is lower than 80%, the inner surface of the material does not condense.
(12) UV coating should be added to resist aging, which can be acid and alkali resistant.
Application of polycarbonate hollow sheet
It is suitable for gardens, entertainment places, exotic decoration and corridors and pavilions in rest places;
It is applicable to the interior and exterior decoration of commercial buildings and the curtain wall of modern urban buildings;
It is applicable to aviation transparent containers, front windshield of motorcycles, aircraft, trains, ships, automobiles, motor boats, submarines and glass military and police shields;
It is applicable to the layout of telephone booths, advertising street signs, light boxes, advertisements, exhibitions and exhibitions;
Applicable to instruments, meters, high and low voltage switchgear panels and military industry;
Suitable for wall, ceiling, screen and other high-grade interior decoration materials;
It is suitable for noise barriers of expressways and urban viaducts;
Suitable for agricultural greenhouse and breeding greenhouse;
Suitable for the ceiling of modern ecological restaurant;
Applicable to bicycle sheds, balcony awnings and roof rest booths in all units or communities;
It is applicable to the daylighting ceiling of office buildings, department stores, hotels, villas, schools, hospitals, stadiums, entertainment centers and public facilities
People who viewed this also viewed
- + Polycarbonate sheet manufacturer丨 what material is polycarbonate sheet 09-15
- + What is a polycarbonate hollow sheet 09-01
- + What are the differences between acrylic sheet and Polycarbonate solid sheet 09-01
- + Polycarbonate sheet manufacturers tell you the difference between PVC sheet and polycarbonate sheet 08-28
- + The use of polycarbonate sheet in Yin Yang division Theme Store 08-18
- + Four reasons for choosing polycarbonate sheet in car parking shed 08-18
- + Difference between polycarbonate sheet and polyurethane insulation sheet 08-18
- + Hollow polycarbonate sheet and polycarbonate sheet are the same and the difference 07-26
- + What is the difference between Polycarbonate hollow sheet and PMMA acrylic sheet 07-03
- + The reason of choosing Hollow Polycarbonate Sheet for car shelter 07-03