polycarbonate sheets News
- + The advantages of Polycarbonate sheets as canopy [12-06]
- + How much is a 3mm Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + balcony rain awning，choose polycarbonate hollow sheet or glass canopy [12-06]
- + How much is the price of Solid Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + Is it good to use the Bayer polycarbonate hollow sheet for the balcony canopy? [12-06]
- + The difference between polycarbonate solid panel and acrylic glass canopy [12-06]
- + PC sheet manufacturers tell you why polycarbonate solid sheets have color difference [12-06]
- + How should the Polycarbonate sheets be Installed [12-06]
The difference between polycarbonate solid panel and acrylic glass canopy
First, what is a polycarbonate sheet
Polycarbonate board, referred to as PC board, also known as PC sun board, PC endurance board. It is mainly made of polycarbonate polymer as raw material and extruded. The polycarbonate sheet has the advantages of high light transmittance, high impact resistance, light weight, good sound insulation, strong weather resistance, good flame retardancy and UV resistance.
Second, what is acrylic
Acrylic, also known as PMMA or plexiglass, is derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic) and its chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate. It is an important plastic polymer material developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing and beautiful appearance. It is widely used in the construction industry.
In addition, both acrylic and ordinary glass are "glass". But there is a big difference between the two. The structure of ordinary glass is silicate, and acrylic is composed of methanol, sulfuric acid, acetone and hydrogen cyanide.
Third, the difference between solid polycarbonate panel canopy and acrylic glass canopy
The above describes the characteristics of solid polycarbonate panels, so what is the difference between a solid polycarbonate panel canopy and an ordinary acrylic glass canopy?
Before the difference between the polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic canopy, the difference between the two is that the two have in common, that is, they all have high light transmittance, and the visual effect is clear and translucent, and both have good Processing performance, and relatively lighter than ordinary glass canopy, and not easy to burn.
After talking about the commonality between the polycarbonate canopy and the acrylic canopy, let's talk about the difference. First of all, the acrylic canopy is more difficult to produce than the polycarbonate canopy because of its difficulty in production. Secondly, the impact resistance of the polycarbonate panel canopy is about 20 times that of the ordinary acrylic material canopy.
Well, the above is the difference between the solid polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic glass canopy, and the difference between the solid polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic glass canopy. where? I hope I can help my friends who need it, and more information about the solid polycarbonate canopy.
People who viewed this also viewed
- + What is a polycarbonate sheet and the use of polycarbonate sheet 09-20
- + The difference between Polycarbonate Diffuser Sheet and other Polycarbonate sheet 08-29
- + How to distinguish the quality of polycarbonate sheets simply 08-29
- + How is the Solid Polycarbonate sheets and the difference between with polycarbonate hollow sheet 08-19
- + The advantage&price of polycarbonate solid sheet 08-13
- + The advantage of polycarbonate hollow sheet used as canopy 08-13
- + Polycarbonate sheet manufacturer tell you What is the best material for awnings 08-07
- + Is polycarbonate sheets suitable for awning canopy? 08-03
- + The difference between the polycarbonate hollow sheet and polycarbonate solid sheets 07-25
- + The notice of purchase polycarbonate hollow sheet 07-25