polycarbonate sheets News
- + The advantages of Polycarbonate sheets as canopy [12-06]
- + How much is a 3mm Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + balcony rain awning，choose polycarbonate hollow sheet or glass canopy [12-06]
- + The advantage&price of polycarbonate solid sheet [08-13]
- + Is it good to use the Bayer polycarbonate hollow sheet for the balcony canopy? [12-06]
- + How much is the price of Solid Polycarbonate sheets [12-06]
- + PC sheet manufacturers tell you why polycarbonate solid sheets have color difference [12-06]
- + The difference between polycarbonate solid panel and acrylic glass canopy [12-06]
The difference between polycarbonate solid panel and acrylic glass canopy
First, what is a polycarbonate sheet
Polycarbonate board, referred to as PC board, also known as PC sun board, PC endurance board. It is mainly made of polycarbonate polymer as raw material and extruded. The polycarbonate sheet has the advantages of high light transmittance, high impact resistance, light weight, good sound insulation, strong weather resistance, good flame retardancy and UV resistance.
Second, what is acrylic
Acrylic, also known as PMMA or plexiglass, is derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic) and its chemical name is polymethyl methacrylate. It is an important plastic polymer material developed earlier. It has good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing and beautiful appearance. It is widely used in the construction industry.
In addition, both acrylic and ordinary glass are "glass". But there is a big difference between the two. The structure of ordinary glass is silicate, and acrylic is composed of methanol, sulfuric acid, acetone and hydrogen cyanide.
Third, the difference between solid polycarbonate panel canopy and acrylic glass canopy
The above describes the characteristics of solid polycarbonate panels, so what is the difference between a solid polycarbonate panel canopy and an ordinary acrylic glass canopy?
Before the difference between the polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic canopy, the difference between the two is that the two have in common, that is, they all have high light transmittance, and the visual effect is clear and translucent, and both have good Processing performance, and relatively lighter than ordinary glass canopy, and not easy to burn.
After talking about the commonality between the polycarbonate canopy and the acrylic canopy, let's talk about the difference. First of all, the acrylic canopy is more difficult to produce than the polycarbonate canopy because of its difficulty in production. Secondly, the impact resistance of the polycarbonate panel canopy is about 20 times that of the ordinary acrylic material canopy.
Well, the above is the difference between the solid polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic glass canopy, and the difference between the solid polycarbonate panel canopy and the acrylic glass canopy. where? I hope I can help my friends who need it, and more information about the solid polycarbonate canopy.
People who viewed this also viewed
- + Introduction of polycarbonate hollow sheet and polycarbonate solid sheet 03-16
- + How to choose a canopy canopy? Is it better to use polycarbonate solid sheets or polycarbonate hollow sheet for carports? 03-10
- + The effect of indoor partition with polycarbonate sheet is safe, reliable and beautiful 03-06
- + How to calculate the price of 3mm Polycarbonate Sheets 03-06
- + How China's polycarbonate industry can achieve sustainable and healthy development 02-28
- + Polycarbonate sheet manufacturers tell you the disadvantages of polycarbonate sheet and installation precautions 02-27
- + How does polycarbonate sheet use as canopy and vegetable greenhouse 02-27
- + What is a polycarbonate sheet and the use of polycarbonate sheet 09-20
- + The difference between Polycarbonate Diffuser Sheet and other Polycarbonate sheet 08-29
- + How to distinguish the quality of polycarbonate sheets simply 08-29